Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Apologies

Apparently some of the comments that I have made here have hurt feelings. Some people feel that I have maligned their characters and insulted them. For that, I apologize.

It was never my intention to hurt anyone; in truth, most of the rantings and ravings that I posted here, especially the inflammatory ones, were done in this way so that I could vent WITHOUT offering direct offense to anyone.

I am deleting the posts in order to avoid having anyone else read them and think ill of those mentioned.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think removing the incriminating "venting" is a sufficient apology. It wasn't your intention to hurt anyone because you never expected that we would find this. I can honestly say I have lost any respect for you that I may have had. Leave my family and myself out of ALL of your future maniacal writings. Just stick to trashing me at your parents house, that seems to do the trick.

- The Adult-Child/ Ungrateful, Spiteful Wretch/ Idiot You Live With

6:08 PM  
Blogger Donald Francis said...

Unfortunately, it remains the only recourse available. I notice that your identity is "Anonymous" - and, I might add, it has remained so here.

I do apologize, and if that is not sufficient, I have nothing else to offer. As to the loss of respect for me, there certainly was not much of that shown in the first place. Enjoy your trip.

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay. Realizing that I'm stepping right into the middle of what is/was a sensitive issue, I just had to ask: will you be keeping this blog, Don? Or will you be eliminating it and just using your website/Donald Francis blog?

Just wondering.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Donald Francis said...

I'll be keeping this one as well, although I doubt it will be updated as frequently.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home